Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Waiting for Sarah

Sarah will be arriving back in Miami tomorrow evening and I can hardly wait. It's been a week now and I guess I'm not used to living alone anymore!

Was feeling slightly melancholic and took these pics of the lake behind our apartment. I jog around this lake - the smaller of two - or am supposed to. Have been slack lately.

Sometimes one gets lazy and then I wish that I could get the exercise portion of my life behind me. "Alright, that was your 500th push-up. No for the incessant eating section of your life!" Hehehe...

Sunsets are so beautiful here and I always futily try to capture these images in my memory.

Bottom pic: Facing straight West, where all fresh water in Southern-Florida starts in the Everglades, about 5 miles away.

No comments: