Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Antigua

Antigua, in my opinion, was on par with St. Thomas. It was absolutely gorgeous and I will forever kick myself that I didn't head Marco's urging to go explore the port area when we arrived. By the 6th day, all the ports were beginning to look similar so I opted to lay out by the pool and relax until the afternoon's snorkeling adventure. What a mistake that was!

Once again, the water of the Caribbean didn't fail and it was the most clear, blue water I've ever seen. Visibility was amazing, the temperature perfect.... The ride to the reef, the largest in the Caribbean, was spectacular. Antigua has more than 360 beaches so this was the perfect island for me! The resorts and houses that lined the coast were amazing and this is one island that I would definately want to return to for a longer period of time.

No comments: