Saturday, March 31, 2007

The 2007 Miami-Dade County Fair

Streetblock upon streetblock upon mile of rides, food vendors, artists and more. In America things are just bigger and more extravagant.

Sarah and I went with some friends and have a fab time at the annual County Fair.
I did one ride - The Crazy Mouse - which convinced me never to ride anything other then a car or bicycle ever, ever again. While I calmed my stomach, Sarah and the others gayly defied gravity on many more ridiculous rides.

I firmly believe we were not made to be catapulted at improper speeds, be flung around sharp corners thousands of feet above Mother Earth, or be subjected to near-death experiences - at a price!!
If you put a fish behind the wheel of a car, he's gonna go: "This feels weird. I don't belong here!"

No comments: