Wednesday, March 28, 2007

South Beach with our Guests

In the famous Lincoln Road in South Beach - a bustling, artsy area that reminds somewhat of Camps Bay, Cape Town, there's always something happening.

I had to capture this new fad, call it extreme on-the-spot marketing to attract customers. Real-time models dancing in the shop window - and just another store became packed!
I call that very innovating. Hope the costs of the dancers are made up for in xtra sales.

We spend one last evening with Leslie and Christa here before they left for respectively Trinidad and London. I have not seen vrint Christa since our wedding in February 2005. Nice reminiscing about old times eras and continents removed.
Leslie speaks 6 languages, which impressed me considerably.
In Miami some people are very impressed that I can speak 3 and half languages (Chinese) and learning Spanish. In that context, most Americans speaks English only. But six!

No comments: